Website Gotta Groove Records
- Proficient with hand tools
- Able to repeatedly lift up to 50-60lbs
- Critical thinking skills, ability to troubleshoot and make confident decisions
- Safety conscious
- Proactive communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to be a positive, productive team member
- Reliable transportation
- Attentive to work space, keeping area clean and free of debris
Ideal qualifications (but not required):
- Pallet jack and tow motor experience
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics, electrical, hydraulics, plumbing
- Experience with operating machinery in a high-pressure production environment
- All full-time employees are offered medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k with match, paid lunch, 10 paid holidays per year, 2 days of PTO per year, and vacation.
Gotta Groove Records is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports and respects all individuals and in which personnel decisions are merit-based, and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
A company can have the best location and most attractive building, the most expensive machines ever made, and the deepest marketing & PR pocket in the industry – but it still cannot make the best records on the planet without having the best employees. From day one, Gotta Groove has been blessed with talent. We did not start with a single employee who had prior record pressing experience – but we did start (and continue) with employees who wanted to learn the craft of making vinyl, help build a reputation for high quality records, as well as actually do the work required to make some of the best records ever made.
We are humbled and gracious to say that we have folks in every department – pressing, quality assurance, and packing – who have either been with us from the very beginning of our company, or pretty close thereto. We value our employees’ loyalty, as well as their insights, way more than any of the physical assets we have acquired; and we would not be the company we are today, or have the optimistic view of our future in this exciting and challenging industry, without the dedication of our employees.
Call it a Cleveland thing . . . or, call it a Midwestern thing. Whatever you want to call it, our team of employees is the biggest factor that sets the standard upon which the Gotta Groove Records reputation relies.
To apply for this job please visit www.gottagrooverecords.com.