Website Redeye Worldwide
Redeye Inc. is seeking a General Warehouse Position (Picker/Packer & Receiving)
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager/Designated Supervisor
Department: Warehouse Supervises: N/A
Primary purpose of the job
This job consists of the daily processing of retail and direct-to-fan orders, including general pick, pack, and ship responsibilities. Significant duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Picking orders from the warehouse floor
- Checking picked orders to ensure accurate/correct fill
- Put away of excess stock
- Constructing and deconstructing cardboard boxes
- Stickering and shrink-wrapping product as needed
- Cross-trained in all areas of the warehouse operations, including returns, receiving, shipping, direct-to-fan, mailroom, and refurbishment
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Manager
- Must be able to adhere to all company policies and procedures, including adhering to a climate of inclusion and free of harassment and discrimination of any kind.
- Minimum education and skills. High school graduate or equivalent
- Able to lift 50-70 lbs
- Keen attention to detail
Working conditions: occasional overtime
General warehouse conditions.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties and follow additional instructions. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
You can view the full job description HERE.
To apply, please send an email explaining your interest in this position (indicate Warehouse Associate in the subject line) and attach your resume (in PDF or Word), sending to email@example.com
Position open until filled; candidates should apply as soon as possible for consideration (position may close at any time). Thank you for your interest.
No calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org