Website OBJECTS Manufacturing Oberspree GmbH
Objects Manufacturing is a vinyl record pressing plant that was founded with the aim of providing high quality products. Located directly on the Spree in Berlin, the company has a conscious focus and approach to sustainability. This green agenda is offered without compromising on the quality, the capacity, the costs or the short lead times that we promise to our customers we want to work with, no matter how big or small they are. We offer the entire process of vinyl production from start to finish We see ourselves as a young, fresh and exciting company dedicated to easing the supply crisis in vinyl record manufacturing.
In our company you will be responsible for the following tasks, among others:
- New customer acquisition.
- Developing a pipeline of new strategic partnerships to increase awareness and sales.
- Work closely with local labels, distributors and artist management teams to drive collaboration and represent OBJECTS in the music industry.
- Coordinating the implementation of partnerships with our marketing, product and editorial teams.
- Support and customer care, existing customers and preparation of offers.
- Monitor market trends and conduct competitive analysis and provide partner feedback to cross-functional teams.
- Prepare and submit business reports to senior management on progress and obstacles.
- Achievement of seasonal goals, reporting on the development of KPI’s and defined strategies.
We look forward to seeing:
- 5+ years of business development experience, studies in business, sales, media or culture.
- Experience in leading and building teams.
- Experience negotiating large contracts, coordinating with legal advisors and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in acquiring clients and building relationships from scratch.
- Understanding of sales and localized strategies for business development and marketing.
- Experience in making data-driven decisions and building financial models.
- Experience in networking and dealing with customers.
- Professional working in German and English, French would be a bonus but is not a must.
- A distribution of working hours from Monday to Friday at flexible times
- A permanent full-time position, 40 hours per week.
- A fair salary and many opportunities to grow within the company.
- Variable, result-related bonus payment. BVG monthly card.
- 2 x vinyl record pressings per year (up to 500 pieces) with us.
- A great corporate culture that encourages diversity and creativity.
Our values are based on mutual respect and tolerance. We believe in diversity in our team. Any form of discrimination or disadvantage of any kind has no place with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit join.com.