Website Gold Rush Vinyl
Part-time position in Austin, TX
Dates: November 2022 – February 2023, with option to renew
We’re looking for part-time associates to join our new Creative Studio, to help us turn recycled vinyl into works of art for music fans across the country. Since 2018, Gold Rush Vinyl has been focused on reducing the vinyl industry’s waste and our upcycled products have been one way of accomplishing that.
This is an ideal position for a college student, recent graduate or an artistically-minded person looking for flexible part-time work in our hometown of Austin.
If you’re creative and are comfortable working “heads-down” for stretches of time, this is a job for you.
Location: Gold Rush Vinyl HQ in Northeast Austin, TX (no remote opportunities)
Hours: 20-25 per week; flexible days
Pay: $15/hour flat rate plus compensation for production volume (target of $20/hour)
Eligibility: Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
Responsibilities may include:
- Creating and assembling our recycled vinyl products, including our vinyl record bouquets
- Working with the Gold Rush Vinyl production team to identify new product offerings
- Coordinating shipment of goods to customers
- Preparing goods for wholesale client pickup
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Creative thinker who can articulate their ideas confidently
- Comfortable working with basic crafting tools (scissors, knives, hot glue)
Ready to apply? Here’s what we need from you!
- Your current resume / C.V.
- A thoughtful cover letter
- A recommendation for one record we should have in our listening room
About the company: Gold Rush Vinyl is the high-quality, fast-turnaround record pressing plant of Austin, Texas, helping bands and brands take advantage of timely marketing moments and the growing demand for vinyl. Named the #6 Most Innovative Company of 2020 in Music by Fast Company magazine, Gold Rush Vinyl is bringing fresh eyes to an old craft and helping to revolutionize vinyl production.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com