Website United Record Pressing
A Better Vinyl Experience
Position Summary: Responsible for the internal management of customer accounts.
Essential Job Duties:
- Acts as the liaison between United Record Pressing and the clients.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of the clients’ needs.
- Maintains a running knowledge of customer’s current orders and monitors production.
- Monitors job progress as each step of the manufacturing process is completed (audio testing, lacquer
cutting, plating, label printing, jacket and insert printing, test pressing, actual production, etc.).
- Coordinates shipping information with the shipping department.
- Orders job components as requested by the client (jackets, labels, downloads, etc.).
- Writes up new orders and processes payments to ensure accurate billing.
- Advises clients on pricing and manufacturing timelines. Calculates job quotes as requested by the
- Educates the client on the phases of the manufacturing process while setting accurate expectations.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Required Work Experience:
- Has 2+ years customer service experience, preferably in a music or creative arts industry.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, rapidly growing industry.
- Self-motivated and forward thinking.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally through phone, email, or in person.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to shifting priorities. Experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
Applications can be completed at: www.urpressing.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.