Website Furnace Record Pressing
About the Position
We are looking for a Press Operator to join our fantastic team for both day and night shifts.
They will be responsible for operating and turning out hundreds of vinyl records according to the jobs that come in. This is an entry-level job, we don’t expect you to know how to do this job (don’t worry, we’ll provide training), but we do expect you to have certain qualities that will ensure you’re successful in the position and thrive within our culture.
Some things you’ll do in this position (aka responsibilities):
- Keep pressing station stocked with needed supplies
- Setup and changeover jobs in the pressing room
- Follow instructions, follow schedules, keep press running
- Provide basic maintenance on presses
- Willing to work occasional late and weekend shifts to meet production deadlines
- Maintain and improve workspaces for safety, efficiency, and LEAN
Some things you’ll need in this position (aka requirements):
- Mechanical work experience in a repair or manufacturing environment ideal
- Comfortable around (heavy duty) machines and an eagerness to master them is essential
- Learns quickly
- Thinks critically and enjoys problem solving
- Has a keen eye for detail.
- Understands urgency (this is key)
- Good communicator
- Comfortable with machines
- Likes being part of a team who works hard, respects their work and their co-workers
- Demonstrates common sense and adheres to safety measures
Please send all resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org