Website Furnace Record Pressing
About the Position
We are looking for a [Day] Press Room Runner to be a part of our fantastic Pressing team.
The main duties of this position is to make sure the pressing room is running smoothly, by keeping supplies in stock, helping operators with changeovers, startup, and shutdown. Overall, this position provides support to the pressroom in all aspects.
Some things you’ll do in this position (aka responsibilities):
- Provide press operators with consumables while jobs run.
- Assist with material organization, stock put-away, raw material inventory.
- Spell machine operators during breaks.
- Serve as realtime liaison between press operators and maintenance.
- Assist with machine setups and changeovers.
- Assist with startup and shutdown procedures.
This position requires presence Monday-Thursday, 6:00am-5:30PM. We offer training, group health plans, paid vacation, holidays, and 401k.
The ideal candidate is high energy, posses a positive attitude and good organizational skills. This position requires an ability to think ahead and provide assistance to operations staff. Good communication skills are a must.
This is an entry-level position, so we don’t expect you to know how to do this job (don’t worry, we’ll provide training), but we do expect you to have certain qualities that will ensure you’re successful in the position and thrive within our culture.
So, if the following describes you, we encourage you to apply:
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- OCD-level attention to detail
- Smart but easy-going
- Always on time
- You like figuring things out and want to learn new skills
- Would never decline a task saying “that’s not my job”
- Engaged and enthusiastic
- Good sense of humor
- Heart & hustle
- Reliable transportation
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com