Website Nashville Record Pressing
Nashville Recording Pressing is hiring! We believe our growth and success can be directly attributed to the emphasis we place on service, quality, and innovation and the involvement, commitment, and enthusiasm of our employees.
We are currently looking for Human Resources Administrator to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity that involves operation and maintenance of vinyl presses in a high paced, fun environment. We are looking for positive, energetic people who want to work in a team environment!
- Provide excellent engagement to NRP’s entire employee base
- Create, update, and maintain electronic/physical personnel files and HRIS System entries
- Assist the HR Team with administration of HRIS processes, procedures, and guidelines
- Communicate effectively through phone, email, and correspondence
- Carefully handle sensitive and confidential information/situations and documentation
- Maintain integrity of HR data in HRIS, updating records and auditing as required
- Screens candidates, selects qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase, and then connects viable candidates with clients or hiring managers.
- Checks candidates references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds.
- Complete I-9 documentation and process using E-Verify
- Conduct regular file audits to ensure Federal I-9 Form compliance
- Follow up to ensure all processes, including forms and approvals, are followed
- Assist with onboarding of new hires
- Ensure smooth transition throughout employment process
- Support HR Team with projects, audits, benefit open enrollment, etc.
- Track employee birthdays, anniversaries, and special events.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 years related experience in an HR Department (Preferred but not mandatory. Willing to train the right candidate.)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude in conducting interviews.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of EEO, ADA, and other related employment laws and guidelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Positive and personal demeanor
- Ability to handle confidential information and data with confidentiality
- Willingness to take initiative and work independently when needed
- Must be a team player able to work well and communicate effectively with all levels of employee base
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nashville, TN 37207: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org