Website Nashville Record Pressing
Nashville Record Pressing, the newest vinyl record pressing company has arrived North Nashville! We believe our growth and success can be directly attributed to the emphasis we place on service, quality, and innovation and the involvement, commitment and enthusiasm of our employees. We offer competitive pay and benefits (medical, dental, vision and 401K). We are currently searching for Maintenance Specialists with superior work ethic and stable work history to join our team. These are full-time, permanent opportunities.
Hours: 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Pay: $23.00 to $25.00 DOE
- Help drive the preventative maintenance plan to achieve maximum equipment efficiency
- Conduct work functions by using safe work practices and procedures
- Help to monitor, track, and improve key performance indicators
- Helps develop, maintain, and monitor departmental spare parts requirements
- Promotes continuous improvement and takes advantage of cost reduction opportunities
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Perform other related duties as assigned, or as the situation dictates
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2-year technical degree with equivalent work-related experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive mechanic or technical experience, preferred in a similar manufacturing setting is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Make sound mechanical judgement during preventive and corrective equipment maintenance; Must be able to work unsupervised
- Ability to work overtime as business needs require
- Ability to lift moderate weight intermittently
- Excellent communication skills written, electronic and oral
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be capable of working in stressful situations in times of need
- Must be able to work well with others and in a team atmosphere
Nashville Record Pressing is committed to and supports diversity and inclusion practices. Should you require accommodation through the application and/or recruitment process, please contact: email@example.com to allow opportunity for appropriate accommodations to be made.
There has been overwhelming interest in positions with NRP. Only highly qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org