Website Independent Record Pressing
- Grind recycled material based on color and minimize contaminants (Ex: labels, different colors, metals, etc.)
- Provide documentation of regrind inventory to Production Planning Manager
- Follow safety guidelines for cleaning grinders daily
- Perform weekly clean out of magnets for metals detected
- Keep area neat & clean
- Follow all safety, standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Communicate effectively with direct supervision on all aspects of the job
- Accurately complete all paperwork associated with the job; document all activities as required
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Requirements / Experience:
- Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence in English
- Must be able to maintain good attendance
- Work with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
Independent Record Pressing was founded in 2015 in Bordentown, NJ by Dave Hansen (Principal of Exceleration Music) and Darius Van Arman, Ben Swanson, & Chris Swanson from the Secretly Group with the vision to have a plant that supports and presses vinyl records for independent labels.
In a time when music can be consumed for free, a music fan spending $25 on an LP means that the expectation for quality is high. From test pressings, to consistent sound quality checks during production, to the assembly process, we continue to make the best records in the market and make sure our customers are 100% satisfied.
The Process of making vinyl is detailed and intricate, we give customers the online access to view where their records are at each step in the production process. We are flexible. We can press and assemble albums with components that you supply, or we can handle the entire process from getting lacquers cut and ordering all print components.
To apply for this job please visit www.independentrecordpressing.com.