Website Furnace Record Pressing
We make vinyl records for major labels and indies, musicians, and all who care about quality and craft.
We are looking for an Office and Human Resources Assistant to be part of our fantastic team! We are growing rapidly, and need support for employees, from hiring, retention, and beyond.
Furnace Record Pressing is a full-service vinyl pressing plant based in Alexandria, VA. We make vinyl records for major labels and indies, musicians, and all who care about quality and craft. We’ve been doing this for over 25 years and are dedicated to continuing to drive the industry by bringing only the best vinyl records to market. Our clients include the biggest bands in the world and also independent labels and bands putting out their first record.
Yes, this is a cool place to work, but we also work very hard and care deeply about the final product. We practice Lean Manufacturing in the office and on the manufacturing floor. This means a lot of things but part of it is saving time every day through continual improvement of processes and ourselves. If we mess something up, we fix it and we learn from it. No excuses and no moping.
About the Position:
The position is non-exempt, full-time, on-site, Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week, reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager.
- General office and kitchen upkeep, including ordering supplies as needed
- Assist with the candidate recruitment through job postings and reference checks
- Point of contact for HRIS system, answering questions regarding standard policies
- Complete verification of employment, I-9 documentation and file maintenance
- Reconciles monthly benefits and adit time-sheets in preparation of payroll
- Support HR functionality with process improvements
The ideal candidate does not need to have years of experience but rather high energy, positive attitude, and good organizational skills. The position requires the ability to think ahead and provide assistance to operations staff. Good communication skills are a must. Training will be provided in full, and remember – there is no such thing as a dumb question!
So, if the following describes you, we encourage you to apply:
- Curious. You like figuring things out and want to learn new skills
- Flexible (not physically don’t worry)
- Good sense of humor
- Strong attention to detail
- Engaged and enthusiastic
Please send resumes to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.