Website OBJECTS Manufacturing Oberspree GmbH
Objects Manufacturing is a vinyl record pressing plant that was founded with the aim of providing high quality products. Located directly on the Spree in Berlin, the company has a conscious focus and approach to sustainability. This green agenda is offered without compromising on the quality, the capacity, the costs or the short lead times that we promise to our customers we want to work with, no matter how big or small they are. We offer the entire process of vinyl production from start to finish We see ourselves as a young, fresh and exciting company dedicated to easing the supply crisis in vinyl record manufacturing.
In the field of packaging and shipping logistics, you are responsible in our company for the smooth running of the entire packaging and shipping process, i.e. you take over the picking. This also includes assigning the records to the respective orders. Pack them and prepare them for dispatch so that they reach the customer undamaged.
We look forward to seeing:
- Have completed vocational training/training in the warehousing/dispatch area or are a career changer (m/f/d) with the appropriate prior knowledge.
- Independent and careful work.
- PC user skills.
- Have a place of residence in Berlin or in the surrounding area.
- A permanent full-time position, 40 hours per week.
- A distribution of working hours from Monday to Friday.
- In the near future this may be extended to a 2-tier system.
- A fair salary and many opportunities to grow within the company.
- Variable, result-related bonus payment.
- BVG monthly card.
- 2 x vinyl record pressings per year (up to 500 pieces) with us.
- A great corporate culture that encourages diversity and creativity.
Our values are based on mutual respect and tolerance. We believe in diversity in our team. Any form of discrimination or disadvantage of any kind has no place with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit join.com.