Website Nashville Record Pressing
Nashville Recording Pressing has arrived in North Nashville. We believe our growth and success can be directly attributed to the emphasis we place on service, quality, and innovation and the involvement, commitment, and enthusiasm of our employees.
We are currently looking for Packaging Associates to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity that will oversee the daily finished goods assembling and packaging functions, while meeting customer ship windows in a high paced, fun environment. We are looking for positive, energetic people who want to work in a team environment!
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Pay Range: $17 per hour
- Ensure adherence to established safety practices
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling, and sorting
- Understand provided Bill of Materials and assemble package according to instructions
- Move product and inventory with utilization of a bin system
- Report defective materials and/or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Execute and document quality inspections per Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition while following prescribed health and safety regulations
- Break down materials and excess packaging for recycling
- Identify opportunities to minimize costs whenever possible
- Other duties as assigned by Team Leader
- Required to stand for extended periods of time
- Involves repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift up-to 50lbs occasionally
- Engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, and pulling of parts and part containers
- Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather conditions
- Adaptable to relative sound pressure levels
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to meet physical demands of the job
- Excellent electronic, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to execute good judgement and decision making for the purpose of process improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities in a team environment
Nashville Record Pressing is committed to and supports diversity and inclusion practices. Should you require accommodation through the application and/or recruitment process, please contact email@example.com to allow opportunity for appropriate accommodations to be made
There has been overwhelming interest in positions with NRP. Only highly qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org