Website Softwax Record Pressing
Softwax is in their third year of production and are looking to build up their second shift. They’ve been lucky enough to have wonderful Earthlings join the team and with their help, they’ve managed to create a solid day shift. They are all friends and all like music.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for multifaceted operations within the pressing plant and dedicated to the output of the highest quality end-product in every task that they take on each day. A mechanical background is a major plus but the ability to learn quickly and minimize mistakes is a must. They are a rapidly growing company that is looking for someone who is dedicated to growing with them.
- Responsible for operating & maintaining record presses and other related machinery
- Help setup and changeover hardware for scheduled pressing runs
- Effectively execute quality control measures for all products
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging & assembly, and machine operation duties
- Manage daily administrative tasks
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
- Team-players who take direction well
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and documenting all aspects of pressing jobs
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and stand for an eight-hour work shift
- Commitment to quality, safety, and communicating with their team
Softwax Record Pressing was founded by two friends from Miami that have always had a love for music and especially vinyl. Since the last pressing plant in Philly was running in the 80’s, we thought it’d be a good idea to get one back in our lovely city. With a lot of help from our friends we started production in January 2020, just months before the pandemic hit us. With the amazing support from our local community and the ever expanding music industry we’ve been able to stay open and keep turning out records. Get to know us!
To apply, submit your resume and letter of interest: email@example.com