Website Gotta Groove Records
High Quality - Fast Turnaround Short Run & Large Run Vinyl Pressing.
- Proficient with hand tools
- Able to repeatedly lift up to 50-60 lbs
- Critical thinking skills, ability to troubleshoot and make confident decisions
- Safety Conscious
- Proactive Communication Skills
- Self Motivated and able to be a positive and productive team member
- Reliable Transportation
- Basic Computer Skills
- Attentive to work space keeping area clean and free of debris
Ideal Qualifications But Not Required:
- Pallet jack and tow motor experience
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics, electrical, hydraulics, plumbing
- Experience with operating machinery in a high pressure production environment
Gotta Groove Records is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports and respects all individuals and in which personnel decisions are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
Benefits: All full time employees are offered Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k with match, paid lunch, 10 paid Holidays a year, 2 days of PTO a year, and vacation.
To apply, please send resumes to Vincent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com