Website Nashville Record Pressing
Nashville Recording Pressing has arrived in North Nashville. We believe our growth and success can be directly attributed to the emphasis we place on service, quality, and innovation and the involvement, commitment, and enthusiasm of our employees.
We are currently looking for Press Operators to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity that involves operation and maintenance of vinyl presses in a high paced, fun environment. We are looking for positive, energetic people who want to work in a team environment!
Shift: 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Pay Range: $20.00 to $23.00 / hr. DOE
- Consistently meet production schedule plan and attainment goals
- Read work orders and production schedules to ensure conformance to customer specifications
- Start and shut down machines & monitor their operations, restocking materials as required
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned production area at all times
- Ensure to work following company policies and procedures
- Maintain a constant visual on parts produced and perform visual quality control audits
- Determine and report product malfunctions to appropriate parties
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Targeted reduction in waste of all forms (time, materials, labor)
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, technical manager, and other associates
- Other duties as assigned by the Team Leader
- Required to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Involves repetitive motions
- Must be able to carry, push, pull or lift up to 50lbs occasionally
- Engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, and pulling of parts and part containers
- Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather conditions
- Use of hands and wrist continuously in a controlled environment
- Adaptable to relative sound pressure levels
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to meet physical demands of the job
- Excellent communication skills written, electronic and oral
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be capable of working in stressful situations in times of need
- Must be able to work well with others and in a team atmosphere
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
Nashville Record Pressing is committed to and supports diversity and inclusion practices. Should you require accommodation through the application and/or recruitment process, please contact email@example.com to allow opportunity for appropriate accommodations to be made
There has been overwhelming interest in positions with NRP. Only highly qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org