Website Gotta Groove Records
High Quality - Fast Turnaround Short Run & Large Run Vinyl Pressing.
Ensure the output of high quality records with the smallest amount of scrap from 2-3 assigned record presses per day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Increases prospects for success of company by progressing as an individual, by revising or expanding this description as appropriate and by performing other duties as assigned.
- Communicate with press operator staff to achieve maximum quality and efficiency
- Periodically listen to each record on every assigned press to identify playback issues
- Sort through records to remove scrap and keep accurate number of records pressed
- Identify ongoing scrap and quality issues and help press operators resolve them
- Listen to and package test pressings
- Prepare and maintain QA related paperwork
- Keep accurate documentation of any quality related issues
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with vinyl records and the current industry standards of quality
- Familiar with music/recording jargon (noise floor, wow, signal-to-noise ratio, etc)
- Ability to multitask while maintaining excellent organization
- Manufacturing or quality assurance experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in music (production, played in bands, had records made of your own)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Must be able to lift/carry 35 pounds with one arm
- Hearing good enough to pick up subtle high frequency and sub bass sounds
- Must be mentally able to listen to the same record on repeat for several days on end
Gotta Groove Records is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports and respects all individuals and in which personnel decisions are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
Benefits: All full time employees are offered Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k with match, paid lunch, 10 paid Holidays a year, 2 days of PTO a year, and vacation.
To apply, please send resumes to Vincent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com