Website United Record Pressing
A Better Vinyl Experience
Position Summary: Perform visual inspections on records to ensure that quality assurance is maintained according to United Record Pressing standards.
Essential Job Duties:
– Confirm inspector sheets for job number, quantity, vinyl color, and components required for the order.
– Verify all component numbers are correct.
– Retrieve records from the press and confirm that the record number scribed in the matrix is correct.
– Confirm vinyl color is correct.
– Confirm labels are correct and on the right side of the record.
– Verify that the labels are not cracked, wet, and doubled.
– Ensure that no warping, cupping, and jagged/sharp edging has occurred.
– Visually inspect the record to certify that there are no dimples, scratches, scuffs, or stains.
– Sleeve the confirmed records and flip every other record once sleeved.
– Place a cooling plate between every ten records and create a pile of fifty records.
– Download inserts only go inside sleeve with records if the order is being completed.
– Record the stack on the inspector sheet. Rejected records accumulated is recorded on the inspector sheet.
– Note any pressing interruptions that occurred in the notes section of the inspector sheets.
– Complete necessary inspector forms.
– Notify supervisor if any components are incorrect or if any records have been defected.
– All other duties as requested by supervisor.
High School diploma or equivalent
Required Work Experience:
None. Must have a strong attention to detail and effective communication skills.
1st Shift – $13.00/hr.
2nd Shift- $13.50/hr.
3rd Shift – $14.00/hr.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org