Website United Record Pressing
A Better Vinyl Experience
Press Operators – All Shifts
Position Summary: Responsible for operating several vinyl pressing machines. 3 day work weeks (12 hour shifts)
A shift: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 6:45 a.m. until 7 p.m.
B shift: Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6:45 a.m. until 7 p.m.
C shift: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 7 p.m. until 7 a.m.
D shift: Thursday through Saturday from 7 p.m. until 7 a.m.
Essential Job Duties:
– Start machines, monitor their operations, and complete necessary press operator forms daily.
– Read work orders or production schedules to determine specifications.
– Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with Inspectors, QC, and the shift supervisor.
– Must be able to lift press materials between 30-50 pounds.
– Notify supervisor of any defective parts or inoperable components of the press machine.
– Maintain machines by performing routine general maintenance daily
– Clean and sweep vinyl on the floor constantly that accumulates by the press machines
– All other duties as requested by supervisor.
High School diploma or equivalent
Required Work Experience:
Mechanical work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Pay is per shift:
$18.50 per hour for day shifts (A and B)
$18.50 per hour plus $1.00 shift differential (C)
$18.50 per hour plus a $2.00 per hour shift differential (D)
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.