Website United Record Pressing
A Better Vinyl Experience
Press Operators – All Shifts
Position Summary: Responsible for operating several vinyl pressing machines.
Essential Job Duties:
– Start machines, monitor their operations, and complete necessary press operator forms daily.
– Read work orders or production schedules to determine specifications.
– Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with Inspectors, QC, and the shift supervisor.
– Must be able to lift press materials between 30-50 pounds.
– Notify supervisor of any defective parts or inoperable components of the press machine.
– Maintain machines by performing routine general maintenance daily
– Clean and sweep vinyl on the floor constantly that accumulates by the press machines
– All other duties as requested by supervisor.
High School diploma or equivalent
Required Work Experience:
Mechanical work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.