Website Beggars Group
Beggars Group is looking for a temporary part-timer (15 hours per week) to support our US radio department. Read more about Beggars Group here: https://www.beggars.com/group/about
Key Duties + Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing one sheets, including: pull quotes from press updates, tour updates, recent interviews etc.
- Learning and regularly using radio-related databases in an effort to interpret and utilize radio spins, sales and streaming data for weekly and daily marketing materials.
- Listen to Beggars albums for FCC violations
- Pulling format specific radio spins and assist with weekly radio reports for each label
- Update radio touring calendar w/ all new dates announced
- Keep Mailchimp contacts up to date
- Keep Physical Mailing lists up to date in Drive & UPS account
- CD/Vinyl mailings as needed (maintain spreadsheet)
- Supports the coordination of album release one sheets
- Keep track of radio dept holds for upcoming shows (weekly email listing all holds)
- Collect/organize receipts for expenses
- Other admin tasks as needed (printing, scanning, etc)
- Assist with in-house mailings and other administrative tasks as needed.
Nuts and Bolts:
- Preferred days of availability (but flexible): Tuesdays and Fridays
- Looking for someone based in or in proximity to NYC
- Someone who is familiar with basics of radio/promotion and passionate about our artist roster is highly preferred
- Someone who is a self-starter and highly organized
Diversity and Equal Opportunity:
Beggars Group embraces the principle of equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to cultivating a workplace representative of a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. To this end, we welcome applications from candidates from every area of society to further encourage an inclusive company culture.
How To Apply:
Kindly send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with “US Radio Part-Timer – Beggars Group – NEW YORK – [YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME]” in the subject.
Please note, it’s highly recommended that all applications include a cover letter and resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com